FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Holy Legs Batman

Man, I had a totally awesome leg workout last Wednesday .. squats, deadlifts and lunges. I am FINALLY getting over being sore. My hamstrings have been screaming. The only relief I had Thur-Sat was doing cardio to loosen up. Now grow you mothahs!

I had steak for dinner and spinach. That is what I have had for the last couple months on Sundays. What kind of steak do I eat again Al? I always forget, but it's lean and rather tough, but A-1 steaksauce is good with it.

I am thinking about getting a certification as a dietician or another degree in nutition. I find it very interesting. I can put together a bodybuilding cut diet easy. But to get the RDAs, I could use a little help making it interesting. Maybe a good cooking classs .. however, they are usually not healthy! I will maybe teach my own ..... specialties will be egg whites and Pam .... extra lean ground turkey and tomatoes ... spinach and Egg Beaters ... apples cut up with cinamin and splenda ... very gourmet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home