FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

GRE

I have been studying for the GRE .. and guess what? It's not as bad as I thought. The book I have says to think of the test as a game ... so that is perfect. I just think I want to WIN .. so it helps me concentrate. Actually, it's been fun learning all kinds of new words ... like platitude, vituperate and bawdy.

Here is the game I made up to learn these words. I make up sentences about bodybuilding, using the words! For example:


  • If you are just going to give someone a platitude, don't bother.

  • If you know what is good for you, you won't vituperate me!

  • Sometimes women's bodybuilding web sites are bawdy when they include naked pictures.

    OK, those sentences are kinda dumb, but at least I know what those words mean now.

    Whew!
  • 1 Comments:

    At 10:45 AM, Blogger FitMolly said...

    I hope so!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home