FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wisconsin NPC Championships -- May 13

Wanna compete? Yeah, you!!! Now is the time. You have 12 weeks to diet and chisel out those hard earned muscles. If you have ever thought about competing .. and I know you have! Just do it! My first NPC contest was four years ago now and let me tell you, I had NO IDEA what I was doing! But it was a learning experience. YOU would have the benefit of me telling you the inside scoop of what you need to do, so you would be far ahead of the game. If you are a woman, you have to decide ASAP because this is the last call for suits. Suits are hand-made and many people already cut off orders for the spring, but I can help you find a suit if you decide ASAP to jump in the ring. Bodbuilders and guys, we can get your suits easy. But you have to begin your diet now. OK ... so email me if you want more info! FitMolly@hotmail.com. Or you can call the promoter, Yvonne Edmunds at 608 643 2357. The contest is Sat. May 13 at Middleton High School.

Moliere: The greater the obstacle, the greater the glory in overcoming it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home