Six Weeks To Go
I am six weeks out until my first contest this spring, the Grand Prix Natural
Bodybuilding & Womens Figure Championships in Belvidere, Illinois (near Rockford). I am soooooooo excited. And of course nervous. My cardio is going awesome. I actually am loving doing it! One hour every morning. Thank god for IPods! My new strategy is to get lots of sleep. Last night I went to bed at 8:30! Not kidding. If you are sleeping, you can't very well be tempted to cheat on your diet, now can you? I actually have about seven weeks, but coming from the Gary Udit school of pre-contest prep, you have to be ready to go one week early. Speaking of Gary Udit, it's time for my annual watching of my three-pack of Perfect Posing videos. Man, I remember getting them four years ago now and the only pose I could figure out somewhat correctly was the front double biceps. Posing is WAY harder than it looks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home