FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Monday, January 01, 2007

¡Felíz año nuevo!

Can you believe it's 2007 already? I hope this is your best and most fit year ever! Where do you want to be a year from now?

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.” -- Martin Luther


I am glad the new year is finally here. Spring time means contest time and after living in a perpetual state of pain (from lifting heavy) for the last six months, and then some, I am ready. I gained the most I have in the off season, so let's hope it's been worth it.

Finals are at an unfortunate time of the year - May - which makes May contests unprobable. However, the Gopher State Championship (Minnesota) is April 14, which would be perfect. That is ... 14 weeks away. Perfect. Now, should I do bodybuilding or figure? Figure. Then, if I can hang on for another month, I could do May shows in Wisconsin and Illinois, (bodybuilding if I do Wisconsin, figure if I do Illinois) if my finals don't get in the way. Well, see. But for now, the plan is the NPC Gopher State Classic in Maplewood, MN. I have no idea how big the event is -- hopefully it's pretty competitive. Anyway, that should be fun. If have any info on the Minn. NPC scene, let me know at FitMolly@hotmail.com. Thanks -- and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home