FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday!



A belated happy birthday to my brother who turned 21 believe it or not, and to myself who turned, well, numbers are overrated, wouldn't you say? My mom had TWO cakes for us on Saturday night, so of course, we all had to have 2 pieces ... or was it 3 ...

So, I got a really good compliment today -- so good that I thought I would record it here. So, in my biostats class, I don't really talk to many people, I just come in and sit in the front row and be a nerd. But today we got up to get our homework back and this woman behind me said: Psst, what kind of physical activity do you do? And I said: I mostly work out in a gym. (I am really specific, huh.) And she said: I can see your muscles through your jeans! (and pointed to her quads). I said: Thanks! That was really good because I have been thinking that I need to squat majorly more .. and I still think I do, however, I can't be too bad in that area.

Meantime, I am working on major homework right now. 2 papers due this week and a biostats exam. My papers are a pain but really interesting. One is for my health behaviors class and about how health in a form of human capital unlike all other forms of human capital. It's so interesting to learn how economics and economic models can predict the value of health and health interventions. The other paper is about how all the hype about trans fat is hot air.

OK, well, gotta go to Epi (that's what we call Epidemiology, very hip).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home