FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Contest: Badger State

I got a flyer in the mail this weekend for the Badger State National Qualifier (new show). Promoters are Staci Tomasini and her husband Kevin. I think this would be a well-run show because Staci and Kevin have both competed at regional shows (and national), so they know that it sucks when promoters do not do a good job. So, if you are thinking about doing, go for it! That is my seal of approval for what it is worth. You can get more info via: skmaddex@sbcfglobal.net.

Details: Badger State National Qualifier
Guest Poser Quincy Taylor
Date: Nov. 3
Where: Milwaukee, Hyatt Regency

Meantime, I have my registration form from Christine Bongiovanni for her show on Nov. 10 - the North Star. I wonder if competing in Minnesota will be much different than Wisconsin and Illinois (which are SO different, it's like night and day). Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home