FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Is it nearly Christmas already? Well, where does the time go? I have basically getting back to life after the North Star show. And, of course, looking forward to doing another one. However, I have decided to quit doing figure. It was fun for a while, but one begins to wonder if there is life beyond quarter turns. SO, you will never believe this, but I have decided to do fitness! I mean, that is what really turned me on to all this stuff anyway. I have just always been too chicken from watching the pros. But there is no time like the present to try!

I am pretty excited about this because it solves a lot of problems for me: basically that fact that I can't/don't want to get much bigger. I mean, I think I am big enough. If fitness doesn't pan out, I will be back to bodybuilding. But for now, it's a nice break to not constantly look in the mirror and wish I was bigger.

In the short time I have been training for fitness (including planche training - i LOVE it!), I have noticed one VERY important thing: The floor is very hard!!! I mean, rolling around on it really hurts at times. I can't imagine how much it's going to hurt to do the actual routine on stage, but hopefully adrenaline will help.

Speaking of planches - I can not WAIT until I can actually do one. I might even put some video on UTube. Who knows, maybe I will join the circus then.

Anyway, it is SO COLD around here. My strategy is to never go outside, unless I really have to -- which is going to the gym and going to work. Otherwise, I am inside.

Hope all is well with you! p.s. Don't eat crap. Just because it's the holidays is no reason to be mean to yourself. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home