FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE with your fork!

Everytime you eat, you are voting with your fork. What are you voting for?

"McDonald’s doesn’t make cheap hamburgers because laws require them to. They make cheap hamburgers because people buy them."

Hopefully Al will read this and realize that every time we go to a restaurant and have to leave because their menu SUCKS, that I am voting with my fork and not just giving the server a hard time. Actually, I never give servers hard times, unless they give me a hard time first.

For example, last weekend we went to a restaurant where I wanted a salad ... well, they had NO lo-calories and low-fat choices. OK, fine, they had one, which was some kind of oil crap, which I wasn't going to eat. Well, why would I want to put a bunch on fat on top of perfectly fine vegetables.

Oh, wait, that wasn't even the real reason we left ... it was because the whole salad bar was all carbs! No protein except for some sorry little pieces of ham. We ended up going to Subway because it's the only place that isn't trying to kill you 20years down the road with a heart attack.

One thing I haven't done, but I am GOING to do (so Al if you are reading this, consider yourself warned) is: If I order something and they give me WAY TOO MUCH, which is the case at like ... EVERY restaurant ... I am going to send it back and say, "Please give me a portion that is appropriate for a human being, as opposed to a horse!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home