Midwest Natural Bodybuilding and Figure
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Kristina, AKA Chewie! Here's a special shout out to you: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh. Grrf.
(Even though she is a flatlander, FIB, she is OK. Hee hee.)
Second of all: Good luck to all the atheletes participating in the Midwest Natural Bodybuilding and Figure Championships Saturday in Madison! Last spring's show has a great turnout -- especially for Middleweight men. So it should be good. Tickets are still available. Call 608-249-4227.
I ordered my tickets for Kevin Noble's Nov. 12 show. Which is on my birthday! I am really looking forward to that show because that will be my first spring show. So it will definitely pysche me up. Also Jennifer Abrams is guest posing, who is awesome. Definitely check it out!
My training is going pretty well. I am focusing on my lats this winter so that is pretty fun. So basically pull-ups, pull-ups and more pull-ups!
The Force will be with you, always.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home