FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Friday, November 04, 2005

"Ground" Aerobics

Oh my gosh, last night in my step class we had so much fun. I always try to add a "cardio challenge" to the end of class where we work a little (ok, A LOT) harder and faster - like an interval. Last night, we put the bench away and took it to the floor and did an old ground routine I remembered from my beginning days of teaching in the 1990s! It was like a time warp, but we were flying all over the place and it was super fun.

It is one week until the NPC Natural Mid-States Muscle Classic XVIII Bodybuilding & Figure Championships and my birthday! It's going to get me really excited for next spring's competitions!

My lifting has been going pretty darn good -- I think I am getting bigger. It's hard to tell when you put fat on over your muscles what is going on under there. But I am getting stronger so that is a good sign.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Shana Verstegen said...

Hey Molly... I was just noticing the other day... you absolutly are getting bigger! Keep up the great work and motivation!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger FitMolly said...

Thanks so much for saying that! You made my day! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home