FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

One Month

Well, it's one month until my first contest. 30 days. This is when it gets fun and you can see what progress you really made the last year. Hello veins! I have to admit that I think vascularity is VERY cool. I had my first bridal dress fitting last night. (My wedding is one week after the Wisconsin championships.) I tried to tell them that I really do need it smaller .. but I guess all brides to be SAY they are going to be lose weight, but I was like, no seriously, you don't understand ... see these guns? Hahah! Just kidding. I am very laid back about it. Going into the bridal store, there are a lot of people freaking out about there dresses, I am happy to be in and out as fast as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home