I got a job!
OK, I have been dying the last week with moving and not teaching any classes. I mean, I was seriously dying - I could not sleep at night, I wanted to run 20 miles a day and do plyometrics for 2 hours. It was not good. Anyway .. so I found a gym FIVE MINUTES from my house and they hired me to teach three spin classes a week -- 6 a.m. -- my favorite time of day too! So, if for some reason you are in Shakopee, Minnesota .. come to Gold's Gym for 6 a.m. spin and let's dahit!
By the way, this gym took my breath away ... 100 brandnew cardio machines (Precor, which rocks!) The G.E. room is gorgeous -- huge with suspended floor -- and the cycling room is dark and cool -- all brand new bikes! I can't wait to start!

1 Comments:
Congrats, on the job, and the move. Awesome-a 6am spin class.
Welcome to the Cities! We'd love to see you two, soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home