FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Adios Madison!

Tomorrow is our last full day in Madison. Our house is totally tore up -- boxes stacked everywhere. We basically have some frozen chicken and eggs and one frying pan left out ... We spent the weekend in Minnesota, closing on the new house and FRYING! It was over 100 degrees, which I thought was hilarious that my first day in that frigid state would be triple digits. Figures! Haha. Anyway, it still does not feel real that we are actually moving. We sat on our front porch for the last time tonight. We have an awesome porch that is hidden and private and we can look out and enjoy the summer -- even when it rains. The new house does not have a porch -- but it has an awesome backyard, which is huge and private.

So, now I am entering the whole new world of kitchen remodeling stuff. We didn't notice how dated the countertops were until after we moved in. It's amazing the different counter tops available! Granit ... corian ... silestone ... and it is not cheap either. Jeepers! Guess we will make sure our next house has good countertops before we buy it. Oh, and get this ... one of bathrooms is painted green and orange! WTF?! It's green with an orange stripe going around it ... Al calls it the Charlie Brown bathroom. I call it plain ugly! It's on "the list."

Meantime, we haven't been to any gyms, but we found a couple Lifetime Fitnesss closeby and also a Gold's Gym. I have to figure out if I am going to just join and be a member for now -- or if I will have time to pick up a few classes .... I am sure I would miss teaching way too much to stop, but it does sound nice to do my own program for a while. We shall see. The whole kitchen project may be more than enough to keep me busy for a while.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan to lift heavy at Supreme for the last time (how melodramatic, huh!?) Sometimes you just want to be sore from lifting and I haven't been in a while, so tomorrow is the day. Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home