Happy B-Day to me!

Look at this cool cake my mom got me! I had a great birthday! First of all, I got to teach my usual Saturday a.m. classes of pilates and step, which I love. Then I made a new recipe -- tuna cakes! MMMMMM!!!! Then we went to Kevin Noble's bodybuilding and figure show in Rockford. And I saw my friend Lisa compete and get 5th place in Figure tall. Then I saw and talked to Yvonne Edmunds who is a kick-ass female bodybuilder from Wisconsin. Oh, and Al and I went out for sushi at Shogun in Rockford (the Maui rolls were AWESOME! Tuna and mango was G-G-GOOD). Then I woke up the next a.m. and had a good tricep workout. Then we went to Lisa's party where she had all healthy recipes! She had this awesome sugar-free pumpkin mouse with pecans. We made protein brownies ... she had guiltless black bean spicy dip ... just tons of fun things that show you can eat healthy and still party! Then Al and I went to my parent's house and had this mmm-mmmmm ice cream cake from DQ and we watched the Packers win. Talk about a great birthday weekend! Oh, and my sister gave me a new pilates CD for my classes. That's just a few of the nice things that happened. Thanks to everyone for making it special!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home