FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Friday, June 23, 2006

Miami ... uh-uh ... Miami

Hello from Miami! I am here for work, so don't get too envious. It is beautiful outside, but I have only been outside for 10 minutes today when I quickly walked to Subway to get a chicken wrap (extra chicken only $1 more, what a bargain). However, I am at a conference where we are learning some amazing stuff ... like about the differences between the generations (Baby Boomers, Gen X-ers, Millenials), and also about blogs. The online managing editor from the Miami Herald told us to keep blog entries SHORT! And link to lots of things. She also said not to talk about what you had for breakfast .. hmmmm ... all of these things are opposite my blog! What do you know ... well ... for now, I will leave you with one link: and like the guy on Groundhog's Day says ... it's a dooooooosey! (look for a familiar face in the 5-4 category)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home