FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Home!


I am home with a shiney new 2nd place trophy. Usually, I am not too happy with second place anything, but wow, talk about stiff competition! I am thilled to have gotten second place! Whew! Well, I can't write much now because I have show number 2 next weekend, and I will need a lot of sleep to get this done right. So! You can see video on Pradel Productions, which is run by a super cool guy named George. He actually had the videos posted today! One day after the show! Amazing!! I have a ton of pictures too, but my gallery is all weird and I need to fix it .. but you can see one picture for now, here

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger arah said...

Congrats! How did show #2 go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home