More on Rachel Rey
I was googling to see if anyone else out there is outraged about Rachel Rey's OUTRAGEOUSLY fatty, heart-killer recipes. First, I googled "Rachel Rey" and got the usual info about her shows, etc. Then I googled "Rachel Ray" "fat" and this quote caught my attention:
"How dare you imply that Rachel Ray is fat! Just because she looks like she is made out of hotdog meat is no reason to pick on her!"
So, I clicked on it and found this hilarious blog that suggests that RR is the antichrist:
RR's full name is Rachael Domenica Ray which I have discovered to be an anagram for her true being. First of all we can extract the word "Demon" which leaves us with RachaelicaRay. This can only be rearranged into one word that holds any meaning: Chyarlaaaaeic, a dark and powerful name that could be pronounced only by the wicked tongues of devils and their worshipers. So the Demon, Chyarlaaaaeic, shall be the final form of our destructor. I remember the form she took the last time she attempted to unmake the world and honestly I don't think she put a lot of work into disguising herself (pictured). Well, at least we can get a laugh out of this now. But we won't be laughing when someone we love (our parents, our friends, our dog) ends up eating some of her heart-killer concoctions. I mean, I swear to God this woman is working up to re-introducing the method of cooking with lard! Actually ... aren't "drippings" from sausage actually lard? (animal fat) Ah-HA! Why doesn't she just call it lard then! She can even tell us how "delish!" the lard flavor is. Nasty!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home