2 Weeks!
Two weeks from today, I will be painting on my tan! I can not wait. It's going to be so fun to go back the Grand Prix. This is my FOURTH time believe it or not. I think it's fair to say I have come a long way baby! From not even knowing what suit to wear or what to eat, I think I have it down. Yeah, I still make some mistakes like ... well, let's not go there, but there are things that I would not even DREAM of doing now that I did back then. And I never miss a work out now, not ever. No way, no how. This morning I was benching 135 and damn, did it feel good!!!! It is so funny because I just started lifting that heavy this year .. after lifting all these years. Honestly, I used to be afraid the wieght was going to fall on me and yeah, I still worry about it, but nothing is better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home