FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Saturday, July 22, 2006

5 Days to go!


On Friday we are closing on our new house in Shakopee, Minnesota. So we had our last family cookout in Madison. Man, I am stuffed! It was a cookout for the record books ... salmon steaks, beef steaks, chipolte turkey burgers, fresh corn from the Farmer's Market, and all the fixin's. And my mom made walnut brownies, and my sister made chocolate cake with cookie dough frosting! It was pure insanity!! Anyway ... first we mowed and then we did some posing. I got a session in with my little nephew (notice the T-shirt is the one I gave him from Marco Island last spring):

Then, believe it or not my dad got in a front double biceps couple shot!




Earlier in the day, I taught my last Saturday duo classes: pilates and step. They rocked ... I tried not to be sad ... I am so corny .. but when we were doing our last rundown of my step routine .. I was like ... I don't want this to end ... such a sentimental sap, huh?

Then, afterwards, the GE director, who is my yoga idol, invited my classes to come in for a little goodbye shin ding. It was so sweet of people to show up on a sunny summer Saturday ... it made me feel sad and like why the hell am I moving ... but I just have to remember that it's all very logical ... but it is like leaving home, and it is hard no doubt. I got a few cards from members and my fellow instructors and other employees of the club that were hard to read .. and one that made me LOL! It's said ... "you kick my butt! thanks for the pain!" Priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home