FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rocky Mountain High Thoughts

Even though it's gorgeous in Minnesota this time of year, I was missing Colorado today. So I was thinking about John Denver, who said, “The biggest problem in the world is that we have a generation of young people, and maybe two, who don't think it's going to get any better.” And I realized that if John had lived longer, he would have been happy with today's young people. Why? Take today's green movement. It's like nearly everyone is really working together to make this world a better place - and protect our planet because we all agree it is worth saving! That is so awesome. Of course, the war puts a damper on the whole thing, but at least we are moving in the right direction. And that is what it's about right? It is hard to celebrate the small steps, but small steps are better than no steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home