FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Good luck Barb!

My friend Barb is competing in the Wisconsin Natural Bodybuilding & Figure Championships tomorrow at the Monona Grove High School. I saw her in her suit Wednesday nigth and she will be the MOST BEAUTIFUL person there. No doubt about it. She has the classic perfect shape and is in INCREDIBLE condition. Not only that -- she is a true healthy person. She didn't even need to change her lifestyle much for pre-contest prep. At any rate, she has wanted to compete for two years, and came to see me when I won the Wisconsin NPC Figure overall in 2004. I am so proud of her for taking this step and fulfilling a dream she has had. So many people WANT to compete, but they have too many excuses to put it off. Not Barb! She is going to ROCK! Tickets still available. Info at http://www.fordsgym.com/bbinfo.htm

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger FitMolly said...

Thanks Mr. Future O!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home