FitMolly.com

Bodybuilding, weightlifting, fitness, freakiness, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves (seals, cows, dogs, cats ... sometimes trees)

Monday, June 05, 2006

Mangos ... mmmm ...

Well, I am back from competitions, back from my wedding and back from my honeymoon, so I am getting back into the swing of things. And I am feeling super good because I have been able to work on my off-season nutrition plan, which includes Mangos! Oh, my gosh, I am in LOVE with mangos. They are so good.

When we were in Mexico for our honeymoon, the staff left a mango in our room everyday. I never realized how good they are! And I read all about mangos, like how to pick the best ones from the market and how to ripen them (in a paper bag), etc. And they only have 100 calories (about) and lots of fiber. And they taste incredible!

I have so many pictures to post! That is my goal tonight.

Meantime, it is MONDAY and that means you have a whole week to workout and eat right -- so make a plan and do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home